On 05/08/2013 02:44 PM, Yugesh Kambham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finished setting up review board and all configurations and when i try
> to access the website it threw me an internal error 500. I checked the
> log files and i found there is some issue with loading python modules. I
> am doing installtion on RHEL 6 and reviewboard 1.7.7.1

When installing on RHEL 6, I highly recommend that you use the packages
that I built that are available from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

The 1.7.7.1 packages are still in the epel-testing repo at the moment,
but once you install the EPEL yum repo, you can install ReviewBoard
1.7.7.1 with the command:

yum install --enablerepo=epel-testing ReviewBoard

(also RBTools if you want the client tools).