Well, I'm stumped. Just to be sure I hadn't messed up the installation of
1.7.6, I installed from scratch on a sandbox server and looked at the
review over there - same issue.  I can't see anything odd in the
configuration.  About the only thing I can say with certainty is it works
properly on my 1.6.9 server, but not my two 1.7.6 servers.   Am I the only
person experiencing this problem?

--Steve