Hi,

Yes, remote access will solve a lot of the problems. Sounds like it's not
fetching properly though. The first thing I'd do is log into the server running
Review Board and check that temp directory that the error traceback mentions.
You should be able to see the file it fetched and determine if it looks like
source code, or if it's some error page or something. Most likely, it's an
error page. Once you know what kind, we'll be able to better find a solution.