I have done
memcached restart
apache2 restart

But the problem seems to be same.Is there any mistake in path, mirror path
or Raw file URL mask.I have some confusion with Raw file URL mask.

Mirror path : ssh://cagit1.caveonetworks.com/repo/git/qa-resources/qa.git

Raw file URL mask:
http://cagit1.caveonetworks.com/git/?p=qa-resources/qa.git;a=blob;f=<filename>;h=<revision>