It's possible that the path isn't correct then, if you're getting the same
result.

Since I can't view your repository, what I'd suggest is to browse around on the
cagit1 server and try to find a URL that allows you to view the raw, blob
contents of a file. This should be the basis of the raw file URL.

The reason we have this in the first place is that Git has no way of fetching a
file remotely, given a path and a revision, without doing a full clone.
However, there are many web-based solutions for browsing Git repositories, and
most provide some URL for fetching the raw contents of a file, given a path and
blob SHA1. So we accept such a path, but mask out the filename and revision
parts, so that Review Board can fill them in.