Hi Christian,

This link actually points to a file, where  I made changes and diff
generated.

http://cagit1.caveonetworks.com/git/?p=qa-resources/qa.git;a=blob;f=recipes/mvtaf/mvtaf_latest.bb;h=999c9e60db2a14271820714234cff811c54ae5f8;hb=HEAD

So in this case, is the value Raw file URL mask:
http://cagit1.caveonetworks.com/git/?p=qa-resources/qa.git;a=blob;f=<filename>;h=<revision>correct?

Thanks for the support