A little while ago I announced that we'd been working on an extension to
review PDF files. I just sent out the first wave of emails to people who
signed up for the beta with instructions for getting set up, and I'd like
to reopen signups for anyone who's interested.

If you'd like to see a preview of what you'd be testing, we have a short
overview of the functionality at
http://blog.rbcommons.com/2013/05/12/pdf-review-beta/

If you'd like to sign up, fill out the form at http://bit.ly/ZwTJrR and
we'll be in touch!