Yes, there's a big difference. The URLs are very specific to the service, and
to your configuration.

Every time you try a new raw file URL mask, you'll need to reset your cache and
try to view again. When you see the error, ssh into the server and check the
temp directory it lists, and see what the temp file is (the one that starts
with "tmp" but doesn't end with "-new"). See if it looks like the source code,
or if it looks like a webpage.

Btw, you're sure this is cgit? cgit usually has a very different format for
URLs. Try what's in our docs:

Or something like that. Again, you'll need to browse around your cgit and see
what the URL looks like. It can vary.