Hi everyone,

We've been working toward a set of enhancements to Review Board for larger
installations that we're currently calling Review Board Enterprise. The
functionality we're targeting initially includes:

* Support for repositories on GitHub Enterprise.
* Ability to scale across multiple servers, to handle larger numbers of
consecutive users.
* Faster diff viewer rendering. Diffs will begin generating immediately
upon upload, outside the Apache process, and this can be scaled out as well.
* Pre-built Review Board VMs for quick installation and scale-out.

Depending on interest, future versions may include:

* Enhanced diff features. Due to the new way we can process diffs, we can
start enhancing what the users see, speeding up their review process, and
thus saving companies time and money.
* Multiple SSH keys. Associate different SSH keys to different repositories.
* Single sign-on. Integrate with existing SAML-based services.

These are changes we've been using on our hosting service, RBCommons (
https://rbcommons.com/), and are working to make available to a larger
audience.

We're collecting sign-ups from anyone interested in giving this a try.
We'll send out an announcement with a beta download once it's ready.

You can sign up here: http://bit.ly/103V8ek

This will be a for-pay addition to Review Board, and will help directly
fund the continued development of Review Board itself. Please forward this
on to anybody who you think may be interested.

Thanks!