Hi Team,

I have made changes to review.js, but its not reflecting in review.min.js.

I can see this setting in setting.py:

'reviews': {
        'source_filenames': (
            # Note: These are roughly in dependency order.
            'rb/js/models/abstractCommentBlockModel.js',
            'rb/js/models/abstractReviewableModel.js',
            'rb/js/models/commentIssueManagerModel.js',
            'rb/js/models/fileAttachmentCommentBlockModel.js',
            'rb/js/models/fileAttachmentReviewableModel.js',
            'rb/js/models/regionCommentBlockModel.js',
            'rb/js/models/imageReviewableModel.js',
            'rb/js/models/screenshotCommentBlockModel.js',
            'rb/js/models/screenshotReviewableModel.js',
            'rb/js/views/abstractCommentBlockView.js',
            'rb/js/views/abstractReviewableView.js',
            'rb/js/views/fileAttachmentCommentBlockView.js',
            'rb/js/views/fileAttachmentReviewableView.js',
            'rb/js/views/issueSummaryTableView.js',
            'rb/js/views/regionCommentBlockView.js',
            'rb/js/views/imageReviewableView.js',
            'rb/js/diffviewer.js',
            'rb/js/reviews.js',
        ),
        'output_filename': 'rb/js/reviews.min.js',

Please any one who can let me know, how to make my changes in reviews.js,
included in reviews.min.js ?