Hi David,
We are migrating from RB1.6.3 to RB1.7.7.1, We were successful in deploying
RB1.7.7.1 with mod_wsgi on apache server.
We have some of our specific code in RB, which I merged on RB1.7.7.1, its
working fine and picking up the chnages, only changes to JS file
like reviews.js is not getting reflected, I saw application is using
reviews.min.js and review.js is included in it. But the changes of
review.js is not reflecting in review.min.js. I tried restarting the
server, cleaning the browser cache but nothing has worked for me.

How changes to JS file can be included in its minified file ? Do I need to
run some command ?

Regards,
Satish Singh