Hi Satish,

reviews.*.min.js is built as part of the packaging process. You'd have to
modify the reviews.js in the source tree, then run './setup.py bdist_egg
release' in order to get a reviews.*.min.js file that the browser will use. You
will then need to install that package and re-upgrade your site.

This will require all the dependencies we use for building Review Board,
including lessc and jsmin.

Note that this process will change a bit in future versions, and reviews.js is
being actively rewritten from scratch and ported out to a new set of files.

What kind of modifications are you making?