Hi everyone,

We just set up a new Review Board announcements mailing list. Unlike this
list, it's not a discussion forum, but rather a place where we can keep you
updated on what's going on with Review Board.

The new list covers product releases, general product announcements, code
review tips, and access to exclusive private betas for our upcoming new
products and extensions. When signing up, you can choose which of the above
you actually want to hear about. We won't send you anything that doesn't
interest you.