How do you set up an account on the review board demo? I noticed that when
hosted locally, I have a 'register' button but this does not exist on the

Additionally, would it be possible to make API calls to the demo app? Is
there any authentication necessary to make python API calls?

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit