Hi,

There's a guest/guest account you can use for testing. We disabled
registration due to the huge number of spam bots attempting to fill in the
registration page repeatedly.

You can make API calls for testing, sure. You just won't have admin access
for any API calls. What are you looking to test?

I should note that we also don't make any guarantee that any data will be
stored for any length of time on that server. We may reset the database at
some point in the near future.