Hi Michael,

Can you run the following for me and show me the output:

   $ rb-site manage /path/to/site list-evolutions

It sounds like it's trying to apply an evolution due to thinking your database
has something (based on a previous evolution-stored signature showing you had
it), but it's not actually in the database. The auth_message table is something
that was in prior versions of Django, and isn't now. The evolution we had
erases it. A workaround might be to manually create a dummy auth_message table
in the database.

At any point, did you do anything manual with the database? Do you know what
version of Django you were using with RB 1.6.13?

Also, what prior versions of Review Board do you remember using?