Hello :-

I recently installed ReviewBoard on a Windows Server 28 R2 Datacenter (x64)
machine from:

I'm using the 32-bit Python 2.7 (r27:82525) and the dependencies installed
from easy_install ReviewBoard, e.g.:

I'm using Apache 2.2.22 with mod_wsgi (which was built and installed by
someone else) and my configuration from 'rb-site install' looks like:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName server.example.com
    DocumentRoot "E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs"

    # Error handlers
    ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

    WSGIPassAuthorization On
    WSGIScriptAlias "/rb" "E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/rb"

    <Directory "E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs">
        AllowOverride All
        Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
        Allow from all

    Alias /rb/media "E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs/media"
    Alias /rb/errordocs "E:/ReviewBoard/htdocs/errordocs"
    Alias /rb/favicon.ico

when I attempt to access the WebUI from the remote host location, I get an
internal server error (HTTP 500), which is logged in Apache as:

mod_wsgi (pid=2080): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
line 272, in __call__
    response = self.get_response(request)
line 179, in get_host
    "Invalid HTTP_HOST header (you may need to set ALLOWED_HOSTS): %s" %
TemplateSyntaxError: Caught SuspiciousOperation while rendering: Invalid
HTTP_HOST header (you may need to set ALLOWED_HOSTS): server.example.com

Note: I can access ReviewBoard's WebUI just fine from the machine via
http://localhost/rb/; the error only occurs when I access it remotely, e.g.

Most of this technology is new to me (python, django, anything beyond basic
apache management), so I've been spending a lot of time trying to wrap my
mind around the issue -- I tried adding:

to E:\ReviewBoard\conf\settings_local.py, but the error persists and I'm
out of ideas. Note: due to localhost working, part of me believes there
must be a configuration setting somewhere that refers to localhost, instead
of the fully qualified server name, but I have been unable to find any such
references to localhost.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what I can try next?