I'm still having some trouble with this. I enabled logs on the server, and
when I try to enable path="snelling@172.16.27.63:/
localdisk/git/repositories/TCD.git" and raw file url =
"http://172.16.27.63/cgi-bin/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=TCD.git;a=blob_plain;f=<filename>;h=<revision>",

it get the following log.

But I'm wondering if this is the right thing to do. If I can get this
working, I should have dozens of users. They'll each run git on their own
workstation, and push their updates to the repository at 172.16.27.63:/
localdisk/git/repositories/TCD.git, with their own userid. Do I really have
to enable a repository in reviewboard for each one?

Here are the logs (when I try to use snelling and my password):

15:15:28 DEBUG

 - GitTool: Attempting ssh connection with host: 172.16.27.63, username:
snelling

 15:15:28 DEBUG

 - starting thread (client mode): 0x1be15fd0L

 15:15:28 INFO

 - Connected (version 2.0, client OpenSSH_5.3)

 15:15:28 DEBUG

 - kex algos:['diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256',
'diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1', 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha1',
'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1'] server key:['ssh-rsa', 'ssh-dss'] client
encrypt:['aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr', 'arcfour256', 'arcfour128',
'aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 'aes192-cbc',
'aes256-cbc', 'arcfour', 'rijndael-...@lysator.liu.se'] server
encrypt:['aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr', 'arcfour256', 'arcfour128',
'aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 'aes192-cbc',
'aes256-cbc', 'arcfour', 'rijndael-...@lysator.liu.se'] client mac:['hmac-md5',
'hmac-sha1', 'umac...@openssh.com', 'hmac-ripemd160',
'hmac-ripemd...@openssh.com', 'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] server
mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'umac...@openssh.com', 'hmac-ripemd160',
'hmac-ripemd...@openssh.com', 'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] client
compress:['none', 'z...@openssh.com'] server compress:['none',
'z...@openssh.com'] client lang:[''] server lang:[''] kex follows?False

 15:15:28 DEBUG

 - Ciphers agreed: local=aes128-ctr, remote=aes128-ctr

 15:15:28 DEBUG

 - using kex diffie-hellman-group1-sha1; server key type ssh-rsa; cipher: local
aes128-ctr, remote aes128-ctr; mac: local hmac-sha1, remote hmac-sha1;
compression: local none, remote none

 15:15:28 DEBUG

 - Switch to new keys ...

 15:15:29 DEBUG

 - userauth is OK

 15:15:29 INFO

 - Authentication (password) successful!

 15:15:29 DEBUG

 - EOF in transport thread

 15:15:29 ERROR

 - Git: Failed to find valid repository
ssh://snelling@172.16.27.63/localdisk/git/repositories/TCD.git: Error
connecting to server: No authentication methods available