Hi Steven,

I am attempting to get the review request by using the following as you
stated in your email:
root.get_review_request(review_request_id=15583)

but it failed for me with the same AttributeError as in this thread.

However, when I tried the other approach in your mail, it works fine.

The following works:
         self.review_request_id = id
         self.review_request = self.root.get_review_requests().get_item(id)

This one doesnt:
         self.review_request_id = id
         self.review_request =
self.root.get_review_request(review_request_id=id)

Error:
  File ".../common/interface.py", line 95, in set_review_id
    self.review_request =
self.root.get_review_request(review_request_id=str_id)
  File ".../rbtools/api/resource.py", line 273, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError

I tried get_diffs() as well and that is also failing with the same error.

Is there something I need to do differently?

Regards,
Sundeep