Hi,

I have the Reviewboard integrated with Perforce, all request are being
created without problem, but when I try do a Diff of some sh files or xml
the Reviewboard consider them as binary files.

 See below:

Revision 1New ChangeThis is a binary file. The content cannot be displayed.

   1.
//teste2/buildscript/addmd5sum.sh<http://proxylx2.sidi.org.br/r/108/diff/#2>:binary

   file
   2.
//teste2/buildscript/bcm_hide.list<http://proxylx2.sidi.org.br/r/108/diff/#1>:binary

   file
   3.
//teste2/buildscript/FOTA/TOOL/DELTA_GEN/xml/CompConf_FOTA_all.xml<http://proxylx2.sidi.org.br/r/108/diff/#0>:binary

   file

 Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?