On 05/30/2013 02:34 PM, Robert Burkhall wrote:
> I'm required to utilized authorized repo's to acquire any opensource
> tools.

I'd suggest getting EPEL added to that list, at least in comparison to
PyPI. Anyone can push a package to PyPI. Getting a package into EPEL
requires a lot more effort and peer-review. EPEL also has a
strictly-enforced policy that it cannot replace or update any package
that's shipped by RHEL/CentOS core, which is not the case for PyPI. EPEL
must only be supplementary.

(That's not to imply that the ReviewBoard packages in PyPI are suspect;
they're certainly just fine).