Hi All,

I  want to check my all ReviewBoard automated scripts using pylint & wish
to encorporate changes to get (10.0/10) code rating for each file.

Currently I am able to run pylint on two files only since rest of the files
are using try blocks & the pylint I am running says that '*as*' is still
not the reserved keyword in

python2.5 though I am using python2.7 to run my scripts.

How can I make sure that the pylint I am using is compatible with python2.7

I am running pylint from /opt/software/bin/pylint.