I have these set in my htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi file:

os.environ['P4PORT'] = "xxxx"
os.environ['P4USER'] = "xxxx"
os.environ['P4CLIENT'] = "xxxx"
os.environ['P4TICKETS'] = "path to ticket file"
os.environ['PATH'] = os.environ['PATH'] + ":/usr/local/bin"

I need P4TICKETS because we use p4 passwords.  If you don't, you won't
 need that.

--Steve