db backed up.

mysql:

mysql> alter table accounts_profile drop column extra_data ;
Query OK, 25 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Records: 25  Duplicates: 0  Warnings: 0

mysql> alter table hostingsvcs_hostingserviceaccount drop column
hosting_url ;
ERROR 1091 (42000): Can't DROP 'hosting_url'; check that column/key exists
mysql> drop table reviews_reviewrequest_depends_on ;
ERROR 1051 (42S02): Unknown table 'reviews_reviewrequest_depends_on'
mysql> drop table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on ;
ERROR 1051 (42S02): Unknown table 'reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on'
mysql>

rb upgrade:

[root@rb ~]# rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Error: Error applying evolution: (1005, "Can't create table
'reviewboard.#sql-4f26_13ae5' (errno: 150)")
[root@rb ~]# rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Error: Error applying evolution: (1060, "Duplicate column name
'extra_data'")
[root@rb ~]#