You need to delete all the fields, not just the next set.

It's applying part of the evolutions, then failing at the next step.
Because of the failure, it's already applied the previous steps but didn't
record that, so it tries to apply again next time.

Delete extra_data, hosting_url, and all the other things it and I
mentioned, and then it should work.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com


On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 1:47 PM, kegstand <kegst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> db backed up.
>
> mysql:
>
> mysql> alter table accounts_profile drop column extra_data ;
> Query OK, 25 rows affected (0.00 sec)
> Records: 25  Duplicates: 0  Warnings: 0
>
> mysql> alter table hostingsvcs_hostingserviceaccount drop column
> hosting_url ;
> ERROR 1091 (42000): Can't DROP 'hosting_url'; check that column/key exists
> mysql> drop table reviews_reviewrequest_depends_on ;
> ERROR 1051 (42S02): Unknown table 'reviews_reviewrequest_depends_on'
> mysql> drop table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on ;
> ERROR 1051 (42S02): Unknown table 'reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on'
> mysql>
>
>
>
> rb upgrade:
>
> [root@rb ~]# rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
> Rebuilding directory structure
> Updating database. This may take a while.
>
> The log output below, including warnings and errors,
> can be ignored unless upgrade fails.
>
> ------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
> Creating tables ...
> There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
>  There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
> There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
> Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
> Installing custom SQL ...
> Installing indexes ...
> Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
> Error: Error applying evolution: (1005, "Can't create table
> 'reviewboard.#sql-4f26_13ae5' (errno: 150)")
> [root@rb ~]# rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
>  Rebuilding directory structure
> Updating database. This may take a while.
>
> The log output below, including warnings and errors,
> can be ignored unless upgrade fails.
>
> ------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
> Creating tables ...
> There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
> There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
> There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
> Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
> Installing custom SQL ...
> Installing indexes ...
> Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
> Error: Error applying evolution: (1060, "Duplicate column name
> 'extra_data'")
> [root@rb ~]#
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>wrote:
>
>> You'll have to repeat the process for all new fields listed in the
>> --hint, and the intermediate tables
>> (reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on, reviews_reviewrequest_depends_on).
>>
>> I recommend also backing up your database first, just in case.
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> --
>> Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 1:24 PM, kegstand <kegst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> mysql> alter table accounts_profile drop column extra_data ;
>>> Query OK, 25 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>>> Records: 25  Duplicates: 0  Warnings: 0
>>>
>>> mysql> quit
>>> Bye
>>> [root@rb reviewboard]# rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
>>> Rebuilding directory structure
>>> Updating database. This may take a while.
>>>
>>> The log output below, including warnings and errors,
>>> can be ignored unless upgrade fails.
>>>
>>> ------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
>>> Creating tables ...
>>> There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
>>>  There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
>>> There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
>>> Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
>>> Installing custom SQL ...
>>> Installing indexes ...
>>> Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
>>> Error: Error applying evolution: (1060, "Duplicate column name
>>> 'hosting_url'")
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:16 PM, kegstand <kegst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Christian Hammond <chip...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Did you at any point attempt an upgrade before to this version?
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  Never.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Also, did you install Review Boars using pip, or easy_install?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> I cannot remember.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>  You can try dropping the extra_data field from accounts_profile and
>>>>> re-running rb-site upgrade.
>>>>>
>>>>> will try
>>>>
>>>>
>>>  --
>>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>  --
>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>>
>>
>
>  --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to