Here I show I deleted what I needed to:

mysql> select extra_data from accounts_profile ;
ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column 'extra_data' in 'field list'
mysql> select hosting_url from hostingsvcs_hostingserviceaccount;
ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column 'hosting_url' in 'field list'
mysql> show create table reviews_reviewrequest_depends_on ;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'reviewboard.reviews_reviewrequest_depends_on'
doesn't exist
mysql> show create table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on ;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table
'reviewboard.reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on' doesn't exist
mysql>

[root@rb ~]# rb-site -d upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Error: Error applying evolution: (1005, "Can't create table
'reviewboard.#sql-4f26_13b10' (errno: 150)")
[root@rb ~]#