> 2) The result of: rb-site manage /path/to/site evolve -- --hint

(edited slightly)
MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('Profile', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True)
]
MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('HostingServiceAccount', 'hosting_url', models.CharField,
max_length=255, null=True)
]
MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'depends_on', models.ManyToManyField,
null=True, related_model='reviews.ReviewRequest'),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'depends_on', models.ManyToManyField,
null=True, related_model='reviews.ReviewRequest')
]

which makes me think I need to delete:
 column extra_data in accounts_profile
 column hosting_url in hostingsvcs_hostingserviceaccount
 table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on
 table reviews_reviewrequest_depends_on

So I do so:

mysql> alter table accounts_profile drop column extra_data ;
Query OK, 25 rows affected (0.01 sec)
Records: 25  Duplicates: 0  Warnings: 0

mysql> drop table reviews_reviewrequest_depends_on ;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)

mysql> drop table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on ;
ERROR 1051 (42S02): Unknown table 'reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on'
mysql> alter table accounts_profile drop column extra_data ;
Query OK, 25 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Records: 25  Duplicates: 0  Warnings: 0

mysql> alter table hostingsvcs_hostingserviceaccount drop column
hosting_url ;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)
Records: 0  Duplicates: 0  Warnings: 0

mysql> drop table reviews_reviewrequest_depends_on ;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)

mysql> drop table reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on ;
ERROR 1051 (42S02): Unknown table 'reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on'

[root@rb ~]# rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Error: Error applying evolution: (1005, "Can't create table
'reviewboard.#sql-4f26_13b25' (errno: 150)")
[root@rb ~]#

I think it's failing to create reviews_reviewrequestdraft_depends_on  at
this last step?  But I can't prove it.