Hi All,

In RB When we click on Diff Updated (relative) after modifying
review request then we see relative time like 0 minutes ago,

But Diff Updated column shows the time when we created the review. It means
that Posted & Diff Updated column are exactly showing

same stuff.

If Diff Updated shows the time when diff is posted then it seems both
columns will be showing same time.

Does it make sense?