Hi all.

Seeing all those messages about issues when trying to upgrade to 1.7.9,
I wanted to tell you that I just upgraded our RB without any
problems (as far as I can see).

We use a Postgresql DB...

Thanks for all your great work (and for the new 'depends/block'
feature. we were needing it since a long ;-))

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.