I'm  I just had another user report this same problem:

"""
Here’s the issue; after creating a new review and updating and publishing
it via the Review Board ‘Outgoing Reviews’, within an hour or two I’m
finding  that the review is being marked as submitted without me having
done so. I don’t submit a lot of reviews but I’ve noticed this happening on
the my last two reviews at least. I’ve talked with other team members and
no one has indicated that they submitted the change.
"""

I'm not seeing anything in the rb logs and am completely stumped.  Any
ideas on how I can debug this?  It's so bizarre.

--Steve