Hi Pablo,

I can't paste the exact source code, because I have specifics in the code
that match up to my company. However, explaining my approach is fairly
simple:

a) I have a cron job that runs regularly (hourly/daily, I don't remember)
which grabs the list of users that are supposed to be active, and jams that
directly into the database. This involved a small amount of reverse
engineering of the database schema. Sounds like you may not need that part.

b) I grabbed the code from backends.py, specifically for the LDAPBackend,
created my own copy, and modified the "get_or_create_user()" method to look
like this:

def get_or_create_user(self, username):
   username = username.strip()

  try:
     user = User.objects.get(username=username)
     return user
  except User.DoesNotExist:
  pass

return None

That way, if a user hasn't been added to the database, it will not be added
during login.

c) Made sure my new file was on the path for ReviewBoard, then configured
the authentication administrative setting to use my new file.

Eric.