Hi All,

If I take xpath via firebug & compares the xpath of same element taken via
chrome both are different.

Which one should be preferred??

Also, In GUI automation I am facing time.sleep errors too much. Is there
any way to get rid of it???

Is it required to install selenium web driver before running gui scripts??
will it make automation faster?

I have been running gui tests without selenium web driver till now.