Varun,

The selenium-based tests are pretty old. We're in the process of rewriting
the JavaScript for 1.8, which has a whole new suite of frontend tests which
can be run in a browser. If you're working on the 'master' branch, you can
visit /js-tests/ to run them.

-David


On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Varun Jain <varun.iam.j...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I am running GUI automation scripts, Can you please let me know why
> selenium driver is required at all?
> What it does?
>
> Thanks,
> Varun
>
>
> On Saturday, 15 June 2013 01:18:17 UTC+5:30, David Trowbridge wrote:
>
>> What exactly are you trying to do?
>>
>> -David
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 3:30 AM, Varun Jain <varun.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> If I take xpath via firebug & compares the xpath of same element taken
>>> via chrome both are different.
>>>
>>> Which one should be preferred??
>>>
>>> Also, In GUI automation I am facing time.sleep errors too much. Is there
>>> any way to get rid of it???
>>>
>>> Is it required to install selenium web driver before running gui
>>> scripts?? will it make automation faster?
>>>
>>> I have been running gui tests without selenium web driver till now.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Varun
>>>
>>>  --
>>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/**donate/<http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/>
>>> Happy user? Let us know at 
>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/**users/<http://www.reviewboard.org/users/>
>>> -~----------~----~----~----~--**----~----~------~--~---
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to reviewboard...@**
>>> googlegroups.com
>>>
>>> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/**
>>> group/reviewboard?hl=en<http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en>
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to reviewboard...@**googlegroups.com.
>>>
>>> For more options, visit 
>>> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>
>>> .
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>  --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to