Hi Chuck,

What do you mean by a replica server? Can you go into more detail on the
scenario?

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com

On June 17, 2013 at 10:52:40 PM, chuck j (cjerry2...@gmail.com) wrote:

Dear All,

We need to know if review board support posting a review request to replica
perforce server.  we also wants to know what configuration we need to make in
review board server to make such posting possible. Any document would be
appreciated.

I tried to find in our KB but could find any.

Thanks in advance.

-Chuck.