I have review Board(1.7.9) set up on windows 7.
Using post-review.exe from command line I am able to create review request
for a svn repository , that has 'Basic authentication' enabled.
But while trying to do the same using a post commit hook , I get the error
'No supported repository could be accessed at the supplied url' .
It tries to do a svn info on the repository and fails at the point.
More info using the -d command:
DEBUG:root: Running svn info  https://xxxxxxx/svn/Test--non-interactive
svn:E170001: Unable to connect to a repositor at URL '*
svn:E170001: OPTIONS of '*https://xxxxxxx/svn/Test*': authorization failed.
Could not authenticate to server:rejected Basic challenge(*
When post-review.exe does a svn info, does it use the parameters
--username,--password that we send to post-review.  What credentails does
it to use to authenticate against svn..
I printed out the command send reviewboard-post-commit-hook.py and used the
same command from command-line , and that successfully created a review
request in RB.
Secita Jose