I would like to announce Rational Team Concert (RTC) support for Review
Board. Right now it is set of two patches and source code of follow-up
action available:

* http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/4095/
* https://github.com/jankoprowski/org.reviewboard.rtc

  As far it will be possible I will try to maintain fork of Review Board
containing this functionality and later (as far it will be possible)
rewrite solution as Review Board extension.
  I'm inviting to tests. I will try to answer the questions :)

Wish me luck :)