Hi Timothy,

When you say draft, do you mean unpublished review requests? (That's what
we mean when we say drafts). If so, I'm not sure how you ended up with that
many, but there's nothing really we provide to take care of that. Other
users shouldn't see them, though.

If you just mean that they're review requests that haven't been closed,
then that's really something people just have to get in the habit of. You
*can* go into the Admin UI -> Database -> Review Requests, select them and
choose one of the "Close review request ..." from the action menu.

Review Board has no built-in ability to auto-email people with old review
requests. It's possible to write such a thing, though, using our API.