We actually built a django website that allows people to login and bulk close
all of their review requests (I use it to discard my draft reviews all the
time; I also have a lot of draft reviews because I'm always testing reported
bugs). If its something that you'd like to use, I can try to make it more
extensible and share the code. You can also alternatively do what we did
yourself.  I think we query the database for a list of the users review and
then call the API to either submit or discard the review.

Further, we have another python script that takes on a parameter called
"months_ago" and it emails people who have review open for that long and asks
them to close the review with the bulk closing tool I mentioned above. This
script just queries the database and sends emails :)

Let me know if either of them interest you and I'll see what I can do to share
it.

Ze