On 2013-06-27 13:02, Robert Dailey wrote:
I could but it's rather inconvenient, since everything else I'm using
works on Python 3. Is support for Python 3 coming soon? It's already
been out for a few years, not sure why things still use 2.x :-(

Inertia? ;-)

I think major distros are not using it as their primary Python, which contributes significantly; it's easier to write to the default Python, which is still 2.x.

--
Matthew