Hi ReviewBoard devs,

Just an FYI, I tripped across what appears to be a little documentation bug
about rb-site

the docs about "--cache-info" say

For memcached, this should be a connection string (such as

I just tried doing this, and discovered that the connection string needs to
be "localhost:11211", rather than including the "memcached".

Please note, I'm running, so this issue may have been addressed in
the newer version.