Hi All,

The "Jump to"/Searchbox on Reviewboard doesn't seem to do anything if I press
enter. Was able to test this on Firefox and Chrome.

Alternatively, if you select the name with the mouse during autocompletion,
it will open up a new tab with search results.

Expected behavior is that I should be able to type anything in the search box
and hit enter to do a search.