I have set up a RHEL 6 box with review board everything went really well
during the installation and im very impressed so far.. unfortunately we
have a pretty slow svn set up, and requests for diffs are taking seconds
significantly slowing down page loads. I was assuming that memcached back
end would help speed this process up. So i have memcached installed and
running on the usual port. i can connect to it via telnet and everything
seems to be working fine. I have configured RB with the following settings
in settings_local.py:

    'default': {
        'BACKEND': 'django.core.cache.backends.memcached.MemcachedCache',
        'LOCATION': 'localhost:11211',

I have the following entries in the RB log file:

2013-07-02 13:16:46,178 - DEBUG - Cache miss for key
2013-07-02 13:16:46,179 - DEBUG - Cache miss for key

but i do not see any connection being made to memcached at all. So im a
little confused as to what cache its checking? i cannot see any other log
messages that indicate its trying to use memcached, so im a bit stumped on
where to go next.

Any suggestions?