Thanks Christian, that worked. There were a couple of small issues. After
importing the database, I initially got a message that they couldn't find
the directory:
   /var/www/OldServer/htdocs/media/uploaded/images
on the new server. I "fixed" this by creating a soft link from OldServer
directory to the NewServer. I think the images directory is probably
specified in some admin page, but I can't find it.

The second issue is that some users couldn't log in to the new server. I
suspect they'd forgotten their password, but I'm not certain. They tried
using the "recover" link on the password screen, but that got them a
message:

Something broke! (Error 500)
It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either a
bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report this to
your administrator.

I got that same error when I tried that myself. Perhaps that's a real bug?
In any case, I just used the admin interface and reset their passwords.

Good idea on using DNS to hide the server change from users, but
unfortunately, there were DNS issues on the old server, so most users used
the numerical IP.

If anyone's interested, here are my exact steps (except for the ones I
forgot to record):

# On the old server:
/etc/init.d/apache2 stop
easy_install -U ReviewBoard
# Or did I do "rb-site upgrade /var/www/OldServer"? I can't recall. Are
they the same thing?
su postgres
pg_dump reviewboard > /tmp/rb.dump
exit
scp /tmp/rb.dump [NewServer]
more conf/settings_local.py

# On New Server (with an identical ReviewBoard and temporary database
installed)
/etc/init.d/apache2 stop
systemctl stop postgresql.service
vim conf/settings_local.py [add SECRET_KEY]
su - postgres
dropdb reviewboard
createdb reviewboard
psql reviewboard < /tmp/rb.dump
exit
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart
systemctl restart postgresql.service
ln -s reboard.genband.com s3lab2dell1.genband.com
rb-site upgrade /var/www/NewServer
# Probably another restart, then things worked...

- Peter