I have failed to have ReviewBoard detect extensions. I grabbed a few
extensions from

https://github.com/reviewboard/rb-extension-pack

and placed them in reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext.

Then, I went into each extension and ran

python setup.py build
python setup.py install

After running these commands, I have :
build  dist  rbreports  RB_Reports.egg-info  setup.py

I also restarted the server. I tried this for multiple extensions, but none
will appear on the ReviewBoard admin extension panel.

An example extension directory would be :
reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext/rbreports

Am I missing something obvious or am I not performing a step so RB is not
detecting these extensions?