Hi,

You shouldn't place those in ext/. That's something that's fully under Review Board's extension manager's control.

What you should do is check them out to some directory not under the reviewboard install's tree, and then, for each extension you want to install, run:

    $ sudo ./setup.py install

If you're using virtualenv for your install, you will need to switch to your virtualenv and not use sudo.

For now, you will then need to reload Apache. A refresh button is coming.

You should then see them show up.

I must point out, though, that rb-extension-pack is kind of a dumping ground of test extensions. They are *not* guaranteed to work. That said, I believe RBReports works, but don't expect it to do much.

Also, look in your reviewboard.log and see if any errors show up.

Christian

Django Son wrote:
I have failed to have ReviewBoard detect extensions. I grabbed a few
extensions from

https://github.com/reviewboard/rb-extension-pack

and placed them in reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext.

Then, I went into each extension and ran

python setup.py build
python setup.py install

After running these commands, I have :
build dist rbreports RB_Reports.egg-info setup.py

I also restarted the server. I tried this for multiple extensions, but
none will appear on the ReviewBoard admin extension panel.

An example extension directory would be :
reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext/rbreports

Am I missing something obvious or am I not performing a step so RB is
not detecting these extensions?