Is there a way, from the command line, to *preview* the interdiff between
my last post-review and my most recent changes?  I don't want to view the
diff between my current code and the repo, I want to see what the interdiff
would be if I posted another review version, without actually posting a new
version.  Thanks.

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit