Hello,

I am trying to plug post-review in a post-commit process using ClearCase
UCM.
Once I have the list of diffs, I run a post-review --revision-range
F1;F1';F2;F2';...;FN;FN'
where Fx is the path to a file in clearcase, and Fx' is the version I want
to compare it with.

In case of big commits, the size can grow big (my current test is at 25k
characters).
On Windows, the command-line that is used to run post-review has a
limitation at around 8k characters, so far below what I actually need.

There is a workaround proposed on the Windows forums to use a file to store
the arguments (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830473).

I tried to run something like "post-review path/to/my/file.txt" (or
@path/...), but got a "no diffs" message (meaning that it doesn't read the
file arguments).

Do you know what I could do in this case?

Cheers,
--
Sébastien Tromp