Hello everyone,

Does ReviewBoard integrate with any task scheduler? I was looking to build
an extension that would automate a process that would be run every say 5

I was wondering if this might be a better job for a RB extension or a cron
job (I understand that there will probably be benefits to both).

Additionally, can ReviewBoard extensions handle incoming post requests
similar to how Django controllers do?

Thanks for any help!