I'm trying this codereview tool. I'm having problems with git. This is the
output of git status:

# On branch master
# Changes not staged for commit:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)
#
#   modified:   path/to/something/modified.js
#
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
#   .gitignore
#   .reviewboardrc

If i try to run post-review --guess-summary --guess-description -p under
this status I get this message:

There don't seem to be any diffs!

Now, if I run git add -u, my git status is:

# On branch master
# Changes to be committed:
#   (use "git reset HEAD <file>..." to unstage)
#
#   modified:   path/to/something/modified.js
#
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
#   .gitignore
#   .reviewboardrc

With this situation, if I run again post-review --guess-summary
--guess-description -p I still get the same message:

There don't seem to be any diffs!

At this point if I commit it with the command git commit -m "my commit" I
have the following message (obviously):

[master 027e044] my commit 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

and I run again the post-review command I have the output:

Review request #22 posted.

http://192.168.133.218/r/22/

This puzzles me because If you go to read the ReviewBoard FAQ here's the
message:

A basic pre-commit workflow with git would look like this:

Clone the central repository.
Make a change you want reviewed, but do not commit it yet.
Run post-review (or otherwise submit a diff).
Get reviews, update your change as needed.
When the change is marked to ship, commit it to master and push it to the
origin.

Since my intention was doing a pre-commit, can you explain to me why there
are no diff after I stage changes for commit?