Hi Christian,

Thanks for your co-operation.

We have recently upgraded Review Board from 1.6.3 to 1.7.7.1.

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1) Go to Outgoing Reviews and open any draft review
2) Enter burt number in the Burt field two times,press ok button and
publish the review
3) Delete one of the repeated burt number, press ok button and publish the
review again.
4) We can see the repeated burt number.

*Expected Behaviour*: Repeated burt number should not appear after step 3.

Regards,
Varun